Monday, March 17, 2008

Images from John McCain's Visit to Iraq

As I follow the press coverage of John McCain's visit to Iraq, I am a bit puzzled by the visual images he is portraying. On the one hand, he creates photo ops that make him appear very presidential. However, he also allows photos of him taken that make him appear extremely unpresidential. Below, I have included the photos that make him appear presidential.




"Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki (R) meets U.S. Republican presidential candidate John McCain (L) in Baghdad March 17, 2008. REUTERS/Ceerwan Aziz (IRAQ)" (source)




"
Iraqi government spokesman Ali al-Dabagh (L) walks with U.S. Republican presidential candidate John McCain during a visit in Baghdad March 17, 2008. REUTERS/Ceerwan Aziz (IRAQ)" (source)



While I am at it, I cannot post this blog without showing you the photo below.

No comments: